IATA provides services for the settlement of financial transactions between travel agents and the airlines. This service consolidates the amounts owed by each agent and the amounts due to each airline and enables the settlement to be made through one single financial transfer for each participant.
link is an innovative, internet-based system, which facilitates these interactions and exchanges of information between all participants in the
Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP).
- Easier and faster access to ticketing information, no longer do you have to wait for the distribution of paper outputs. All the information you need is available 24 hours a day in your office
- Less filing, all the information you need is electronically stored
- Reduced printing and mailing costs, transactions are conducted over the internet
- Less opportunity for errors, automated processes reduce manual errors
- Easy access to reference data, through electronic document search.
Overview of functionality
- Easy-to-use functionality to administer ADM/ACM transactions
- Instantaneous set-up and maintenance of ticketing authorities with immediate messages to CRS
- On-line authorization of electronic refund application
- ADM/ACM interface for airlines that already have their own system
- Auto-completion of ADM/ACM transactions based on data from document enquiry
- Electronic access to BSP reports and statistics
- Communication links to allow airlines to communicate fare or other information to agents via upload by the BSP office
- User level control of access levels
- Secure FTP as alternative file transfer method
Who is it for
- Agents, Agent Groups, Travel Agent
- CRSs, DPCs, BSPs
- Third Parties
- Accounts Revenue managers